Highly Motivated People envision themselves accomplishing great things, they do not blame obstacles but rather thrive conquering them. This does not happen by accident. The great Hall of Fame Football Coach, Vince Lombardi, once said the dictionary is the only place where Success comes before Work.
What are their Characteristics?
Highly motivated people:
- Have extraordinary purpose
- Are willing to take risks, sometimes very large ones
- Participate fully in life
- Are energetic
- Are humble
- Are committed to life-long learning
- Possess an attitude of success
- Are persistent-with options
- Strive for health in all aspects of their lives
- Rise above adversity
Valuable tips to get you there
- Use Lists
- Maintain a Time Log
- Set Goals & Priorities
- Build Strong Working relationships with others
- Do the worst first
- Identify time-wasters (People & Things) and eliminate them
- Take control of your time
- Organize yourself personally & professionally
- Use the right equipment
- Say No
- Just do it! Not just a Nike saying but implemented correctly can save a life. Examples:
If you’re motivated, we are here to help you reach your goals. Call us at (914) 667-7700 x122, and we will work with you to obtain the best Bond Program to take advantage of both current opportunities, and for future growth.
* Thanks to ideas from National Seminars and the Green Bay Packers for entries on the above lists.